Thursday, September 28, 2023

How nourich.blogspot.com's users can safely support BLM online

Hi Edward 


Just a quick follow-up to find out if you had a chance to look at the BLM online safety guide I sent you?


Hope to hear from you soon.


Best

Shelly

On Wed, Sep 13, 2023 5:21 PM, Shelly Robinson <shelly@onlinesafetymasters.com> wrote:

Hello Edward 

 

My name is Shelly, I'm an advocate for Black Lives Matter, I came across your site through my numerous BLM searches and would like to thank you for supporting and writing about this cause.


I would like to share with you an article on staying safe online and I think not many have really thought about it while supporting BLM. It is about protecting ourselves online as supporters of Black rights.


You can find the article here: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/support-black-lives-matter-online/

 

I really think it would be a great article to share with your readers. I suggest sharing it on this page https://nourich.blogspot.com/2021/11/nourichblogspotcoms-support-for-black.html 


Thanks again for the support.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nourich.blogspot.com's users can safely support BLM online

Hi Edward  Just a quick follow-up to find out if you had a chance to look at the BLM online safety guide I sent you? Hope to hear from...