Monday, November 1, 2021

Nourich.Blogspot.Com's support for Black-owned businesses during COVID-19

Hi there Edward,

I saw your page nourich.blogspot.com/, and I wanted to thank you for supporting the Black community.

The events of last summer (BLM protests and COVID-19) saw many people rally to support Black-owned businesses. Sadly, since summer ended, people forgot to keep sharing and supporting these businesses.

I just found a new article with links to more than 150 Black-owned businesses. I was so happy to see that people still care about helping these companies thrive! The link is here: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/support-black-owned-businesses/

I think sharing this link on your page would be a great way to help your readers keep supporting Black-owned sites and stores. I think it will be a great addition to your site and that your audience will love this new resource!

Thank you in advance for your support,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nourich.blogspot.com's users can safely support BLM online

Hi Edward  Just a quick follow-up to find out if you had a chance to look at the BLM online safety guide I sent you? Hope to hear from...